The same rugged quality that goes into our cranes is applied to our Runway structures by the same craftsman and welders who fabricated your crane. By utilizing ProservCrane to build both structures you can be assured that you are getting the best value because our cranes are designed to have the least impact on wheel loads, so there is no need to overbuild the Runway structure, which in the end saves you money.
No two Runway Systems are alike, and because we have constructed thousands of systems over the years, there is no need for us to reinvent the wheel. We have developed standard designs for most applications that require only a few changes to details. No job is too big or too small. We can supply columns, beams, rails and electrification for your top running or underhung crane, or if you just need an increase of capacity to your existing structure, either way we can help you.
We can help you design the best
runway for your business.
- Free standing using Pipe columns or A-Frames
- Use existing building structure to incorporate runway system
- Runways can be designed for top running and underhung cranes
- Retrofit existing runway to add capacity
- Anti-collision devices
- Fixed and adjustable wheel stops
- Fixed and adjustable bumper stops
- Hydraulic bumpers
- Hurricane type locking pins
- Hydraulic clamps to lock the crane in extreme environments
- 2, 3 and 4 bar electrification up to 1000 amps
- Single and double shoe assemblies
- Copper and aluminum conductor depending on application
- Corrosion resistant and impact resistant collector arms
- Snap-in hanger kits
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Standard sections up to 175#/yd.
- Fastened using hook bolts, clamps or clips depending on the application